The RT540E now comes with the new Crane Control System, which offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays mounted vertically for better visibility and a jog dial for easier data input. The 40-ton RT540E provides optimal lifting capacity in a compact package. The four-section, full-power main boom extends to 102 ft. An 8’-6” chassis allows easy transport to job sites.
Grove Rough Terrain Crane – RT540E
- 164 hp QSB 6.7L Cummins diesel engine (Tier IV emissions compliant)
- Load sensing hydraulic system using piston pumps for crane functions
- Crane Control System
- Dual-axis electric joystick controllers
- 9,490 lb. counterweight pinned to superstructure
- Standard full-length steel decking with anti-skid treatment