As the largest capacity crawler ever designed and built by Manitowoc, the new 31000 employs an innovative self-supporting counterweight. This feature, called the Variable Position Counterweight system, minimizes the crane’s footprint and ground preparation.
Manitowoc – Lattice Boom Crawler – 31000
- Variable position counterweight, 8 m (28 ft) fully retracted to 29 m (95 ft) full extended
- Four trunnion-mounted crawlers
- Dual 447 kW (600 hp) Cummins engines
- EPIC controls with CAN-Bus technology
- Fast, efficient self-assembly and disassembly
- Meets global transportation requirements